Sunday, August 8, 2010

Feeling Better....

I think my questions about why I was in such a bad mood yesterday were answered by the fact that I slept for 12 hours last night! Obviously, I was just exhausted and needed the rest. My ankle is extemely swollen, too, so I my body was starting to rebel against me for pushing it so hard.

Now that I've had a good night's sleep, I can appreciate my week and yesterday's party a lot better. I wish I could've been more "in the moment" with everything, but I realize that it'll take some more time until my leg is 100 percent and I'm able to do everything I want.

That said, I'm just going to relax today and watch some sitcoms on TV. Doing something fun and mindless is exactly what my body and soul needs. Then it's back to the grind tomorrow, with me hopefully being even stronger than before...

No comments:

Post a Comment