Thursday, March 17, 2011

Good Intentions...

I had my gym bag packed. I even remembered my water bottle ... and I ended up falling asleep on the bus and missing my stop. Sigh. The good news is, there's always tomorrow and I can still accomplish my goal to do seven minutes on the treadmill. I'm also not using this as an excuse to be like, "Oh, well, I messed up, I'll eat whatever." I'm still having a veggie omelet with water for dinner.

This sleeping issue is getting to be a real problem. I slept not so badly last night, but woke up around 3 a.m. and then took about 30 minutes to fall back asleep. Since I hardly sleep well, anyway, I was tired as usual. If I could sleep better, I could do more -- like have a more vigorous workout. Then I'd sleep better from working out. It's a positive cycle that I can't seem to get myself onto. But I'm sick of feeling tired and falling asleep on the bus. Sometimes I wish I work from home so I won't have to worry about waking up at a certain time. My dad and grandma have insomnia, too. Thanks for the bad genes, guys.

I've made a decision to go back to Weight Watchers or find some other kind of food journal. I've been eating healthy foods, but I think I need to be more accountable for how MUCH I'm eating. If anyone knows of a good site with food journals, let me know. I'm not thrilled with WW's revamped Points system, but a site that counts calories will work just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment