Monday, March 7, 2011

Moving Right Along

I returned to th gym tonight and you know what? I felt just a smidge more fit. I went for 15 minutes on the elliptical, then did five on the tread. But my back hurt slightly less and I wasn't breathing quite as hard as I was last Tuesday. The difference was very subtle, but I could feel it.

I still wish I had more energy. I slept all day yesterday, and that's not even an exaggeration. I mean, I slept on and off until 5 p.m.! I think I might have had a bug, but still, that's a lot of time wasted. And I keep falling asleep on the bus, both ways in my commute. What's really annoying is that whenever I fall asleep there, I keep waking myself with this weird snoring noise that I seem to make, "Uuuuuuuhhhhhh." I don't think I make it at night, but I can hear myself doing it here and I feel as if everyone is looking at me.

I hope that as I continue to work out, I'll lose more weight, be able to walk better, sleep better and have more energy. I feel that by moving for just 20 minutes a day, I'm taking my life back into my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment